</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Randomness, I like :]

Hello y'all nocturnal creatures. I had church today as usual. Met up with Athl during the afternoon and I was late for about twenty minutes? Hahaha, blame my hair for giving me troubles. I seriously need a haircut, my fringe sucks. Lol :D

Headed over to Bugis for some shopping. Trained to Expo(CoffeeBeano) to find Jeremey, Christine and Val. At around 4 plus headed to the hall and met up with the rest. Sy Rogers was the speaker today! Totally inspiring thou :) After service, all of us went to "HongKong Cafe" for dinner. It's D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! Next week we're going to PL! :) Wheee. N364, my love :)

I've been acting retarded lately. Maybe it's due to my lack of sleep. Uber tired luh. But really thank God for giving me the strength! :)

Got to bathe! Love all :]:]

Labels : To love somebody is to value them. For God so value you.

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing